View Profile VaudevilleFreud

3 Audio Reviews

The intro was far to quiet, once the song got rolling it was ok, but the synth lead seemed a little bit lackluster, I liked the way you broke the song apart with reversed loops

geniebmusic responds:

Hi there! Thank you for your critique. When I get time, I'll try to fix that intro. Sorry that it was too quiet :(

Again, thank you for the review. I will work harder!

I really like the way you use tempo and time changes to drive the melody of the song, very interesting piece of work that you have here, keep doing what you are doing!
could have been more interesting for like the first 20 seconds, great once you were in the swing of things.

I liked this tune a lot, where are you from, I would be interested in collaborating some of my vocals ( I sing on all of the tracks listed under my audio) this fucking rules!

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Thanks! I'm from Kentucky. I already have someone going to sing this but your vocals are pretty good. Works with your style, though I'm not sure if they would work with my own with the majority of the songs I make but I'll take this into consideration though for the future :) you never know, I do like your voice I would just have to make the right song, and thanks!

The Name is Paul, O'Moore, I am the Lead Singer/ Song Writer in my band; Vaudeville Freud, Check us out if you like Funky Soulful Rock Music, Plenty of music on the Audio Portal

33, Male